LR- Re: ES - Oct 21st,

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Tue Oct 17 15:22:38 PDT 2000

Like Dunstan, I too was waiting to see where we were falling short.  After
looking at other posts, I hereby volunteer to bring buns(bring on the puns! I
don't mind!).  I'm going to guess I'll be be bringing three or four
packs, depends on prices at the store and what kind of cash I have toward
the end of this week.  I may end up throwing in a bag of chips or two
also, depending on the feedback on how many people are bringing buns.

-Bjorn