LR- Re: ES - Oct 21st,

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Oct 19 06:28:49 PDT 2000

Greetings, everyone!
I just returned from Baltimore, MD ~ your tax dollars
at work ~
Bjorn & Jomar, try a Mrs. Baird's outlet store for the
buns.  Veerrry reasonable!  (back away from the twinkies!)
Anybody mention cheese?  gotta have cheese to go
with the chili, onions, pickle relish, and mustard...
OK.  I'll bring the cheese.  Probably some chips, too.
How 'bout tables?  Do I need to bring a table?

/Ly Elizabeth
(whose hard at work ... catching up on 476 email messages!)