LR- Sew like there's no tommorow!

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Thu Sep 14 16:20:09 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I started cutting down bamboo from my backyard tonight...  What I hadn't
remembed is that we hadn't cleared bamboo in at least three years, probably
more like five.  So I was thinking I could find about 20, maybe 30 useable
shoots.  Boy was I way off!  I've already pulled out about 40 shoots, 15 of
which have large diameters and are over 20 ft tall.  That was what was on
the developed side of the fence.  Our property extends down the hill a ways
more and I can see literally hundreds of shoots, many of which are useable
for our purposes.

So, my question is how many flags/pennents can we sew up before defender?
We definately have enough poles, so the limiting factors are only materials
and time!

Pennents seem easy enough that even I could sew a few....  Let's make OUR
archery field _really_ stand out!

ISTTD,

Bjorn