LR- Home Safe

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Sep 25 08:20:19 PDT 2000

>> Sitting in your camp was the most relaxing experience
>> I've had in a loooonng time. Hey, I had heard rumors
>> that you guys were a rowdy bunch!
>
>Well someone was snoring but I couldn't figure out who...   <grin>

Well, we normally are much rowdier than that - Conall and I did manage to break out some of the "after midnight" songs quite late, and I made it to 4:30am, while Conall said that he stayed up til 5.  We'll try to do better at 3 Kings, where all we'll have to do is fight that day - generally a good lead-in to a fine revel that night.  I'll also work on my guitar playing before then - my fingers were stiff and the callouses on my chording hand were very soft from lack of practice.  Guess I need to play more often than once a month. :)

As for the snoring, I think Polydore and Dunstan were taking turns, and I may have "zoned out" a time or two myself. :)  I think this is understandable, considering the Infamous Middle Eastern Drum Massacre that took place in the early morning hours of Saturday. ;)

Padraig
-----
Nunc Est Bibendum