LR- Greetings from Medb and Daire

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Apr 16 09:32:51 PDT 2001

It is rumored:

We would like to show our respect for this wonderful man by attending his
wake with a mind to consoling his grieving friends and family.

Well this Saxon will be celebrating that bloody Irishman's demise.  Saves me
the trouble of killin' im.

Or maybe celebrate with his enemies!  Will we be able to dance on his grave?

(Just kidding, Padraig -- seein' as how you're a Mac, I consider you a
cousin of sorts, as my lord husband is "an gabhain")

I decided to let you know that I have been
lurking about on your list.
And quit lurking, we don't bite.... well, not all of us anyway.

Unless you ask nicely!  VvvvvV

Madelina