LR- Greetings from Medb and Daire

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Apr 16 12:07:00 PDT 2001

...and the best bumper sticker I ever saw:

FAT PEOPLE ARE HARDER TO KIDNAP

And you know what? Tis true!  Have you ever
seen ought but skin and sticks on the milk cartons?
Ne'er do ya see a "healthy" lass (or laddie) on one
of them adds in the mail, either.  Tis glad to know
I'm safe, I am.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood