[Loch-ruadh] VIVAT Loch Ruadh

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Apr 30 09:28:40 PDT 2001

At 09:44 AM 4/30/01 -0500, you wrote:

  Now I will always have some
idea where she is by her jingling bells

.

Vivat House Mac and Loch Ruadh!

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}

You know dear Brother, there are some wise Mac an Ghabhann men that
consider those bells we wear as an E.W.S.  That's {quot}Early
Warning System{quot} for the uninformed.  Of course, if you are one
of the 'foolish' men that think you would ever get in trouble for
whatever you are doing, you may go ahead and believe in your
fantasies. <G>

But seriously, we did enjoy having your family with us and hope to see
them more often.  Tell me does your lady have email access or do we
have to communicate through you?  Surely even a Lord Saxon Dog would
permit her time on the computer. He,he.  An email address would be
nice since I forgot to ask her this weekend.

Sure hope to see you all at populace meeting and be sure to tell Laura
that she can come even if you don't.  We welcome temporary widows
all the time.

Bicé

text/html (html body -- converted)
---