[Loch-ruadh] Pennsic numbers

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:26:49 PDT 2001

Commanders of units and households in the Central Region, please give me
numbers of fighters that are going to Pennsic.  I need these numbers by
Tuesday, the 7th, so they can be passed on to our Kingdom Warlord.

If you are going to Pennsic, but are not in a unit, please e-mail me your
name, with my name in the subject, so you can be counted.

Remember, fighters from the Central Region - Baron Llewellyn will commanding
the Central Region in my place.  Good luck at the war, and have some fun for
me!

Mordock von Rügen
Hlaford, Fray Ansteorra
Steppes