[Loch-ruadh] Yay!!!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 10 11:46:45 PDT 2001

I am now back on my prefered email program, after staying up until 4am
last night
experiementing with it.

Now I can get at my old messages, I find the following people who have
volinteered to
do Heraldic Yelling at Lughnasad

Sluggy, Medb, Erik, Madelina, & MagD'Leigha

If anybody needs announcements shouted around camp, contact me and
I will try to send one of the above to do so.

Padraig has agreed to Herald the Evening Court for their Excellencies.

***If you want time in court for anything, contact ME ahead of time to
get on the schedule!!!***

Would the Grand HooHaaaaw like a herald for HooHaaaaw court? Anybody
silly enough to volinteer for this?

Polydore