[Loch-ruadh] Who Haaaaw???

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 10 11:54:41 PDT 2001

The Grand Who Haaaaw (is that how you spell it?) is palnning to hold
court on saturday evening
at Lughnasad.

For those unfamiliar with this, it is a unofficial court where things
not suitable for official courts are done.  A lot of silliness goes on!

If you have an idea, or even a thought of something that needs to be
done at this court, please contact the Grand Who Haaaaw. Please do not
make such announcements publicly, suprising
is so much fun!

You may send any request to me to be passed along, otherwise I believe
Baroness Dana
would also be willing to pass such things along to the Grand Who Haaaw.

Polydore,
        The really Sillyschall