[Loch-ruadh] Lugnasad

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Mon Aug 20 08:47:48 PDT 2001

We loaned 3 steak knifes for cutting oranges on the water bearer table.  Two
of them have wooden handles and one has a black plastic handle.  When the
rain started and the water bearer table was broke down and the knives have
yet to be found.  They were in a plastic ziploc baggy.  If anyone saw them
or has any idea where they might be, please let us know.

Thanks

Amy Townsend
Hurst, Texas
A Successful Member of "The M.O.M. Team"
http://www.aymz.net/mom
If you knew it was poison - would you still buy it?
If I can show you a better, safer way, would you listen?
I can, will you?
http://www.aymz.net/toxins <http://www.aymz.net/toxins>