[Loch-ruadh] Many Thanks

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Aug 20 09:03:26 PDT 2001

I am so pleased with everyone who helped with Lughnasad!!  We had a
whopping total of 194 people sign in and 65 people sign in as "members"
of Loch Ruadh!

So many people had a hand in making this work.  The coordinators did a
fantastic job.  My co-autocrat, Padraig, deserves a large pat on the
back and my grateful thanks. He did "ALL" of the leg work and let me sit
at the Gate (or the Dairy Palace during storm warnings!!) I owe him big
time!!

Everyone said they had a great time despite the RAIN.  We have received
a lot of positive feed back.  People seem to really enjoy the less
congested event schedule.  Lots of good things said about the
feast,....good food, lots of food, easy serving lines for a buffet.

The Grand Hoo Haa has asked me to thank everyone that had a part in Her
Court.  She had a grand time and plans to have another Court next year
"if" the populace will allow it.  If you wish to have something done in
Her Court, you can email it to me with the subject "Hoo Haa Court" and I
will see that it gets Her attention.

Way to go Loch Ruadh!

Very proud to be wearing the new Seneschal's Appreciation Pin!

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"