[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Post Event Revel (and Fighter Practice, too)

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 20 09:03:55 PDT 2001

Now that Lughnasad is safely (and successfully!) behind us, it’s time to celebrate!

Lughnasad Post Event Revel (and Fighter Practice, too)

Saturday, 25 August, 2:00pm to ?
Fighter Practice at 5:00pm, Pot Luck Feast to follow

At the home of Lord Ivor MacFerguson
8213 Down Drive
White Settlement, TX

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=8213+Downe+Drive&csz=White+Settlement%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive map.

What to bring:

Chairs
Feast Gear
Your favorite beverages
Musical instruments
Armor (if you want to participate in fighter practice)

Something for the pot-luck feast

Ivor has told me that Clan MacFergus will have a large barbeque grill going, and they will be doing a brisket for the feast.  The grill will be available to cook other items as necessary.

We have the following left over from the Feast at Lughnasad:  a good quantity of cheese; about one and a half gallons of the marinated salad; bread; a goodly amount of the frozen mixed fruit.

Please email me about what you intend to bring for the feast, and I will compile a list and post it before Saturday.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants