[Loch-ruadh] Scarlet Letter - Lughnasad edition

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Aug 21 09:18:49 PDT 2001

I will have a report and at least one other submission, and I have already promised you a cover.  I'll try to have everything to you by this weekend.

MagD'Leigha wrote a wonderful song which she performed in the bardic competition - how about submitting that, Pookie?

Lots of good things happened this weekend, and I know I only saw a fraction of them, as much as I tried to be everywhere that I could.  There should be enough Ruadh Noises for a separate edition of just those!

The challenge that I had previously announced (the most submissions to the Scarlet Letter up through the January-February 2002 issue) includes any special issues that Asa is able to publish.  But she needs input to be able to publish!

C'mon, people - I know there is an incredible amount of talent in Loch Ruadh.  Here's a chance to show it off, AND to let everyone know what a great time you had at Lughnasad.  (Not that submissions need to be limited to Lughnasad-related items, right Asa?)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com