[Loch-ruadh] Scarlet Letter

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 21:24:50 PDT 2001

Calling all members of Loch Ruadh.

Your newsletter needs YOUR news.

Due to general lack of interest, it does not look likely that there will be a
Lughnasad edition published.  At this time I have received only the schedule
for the archery practices from Daniel of Axemoor.  I have not received
anything else.  By sending your event results to me, there is an implication
of permission being granted to print.  I cannot not pull information off the
list, as I do not have the permission by that person to do so.  Publication
of the newsletter will be on this weekend, in order to have it ready for your
populace meeting.  Articles to be included for your newsletter need to be
sent ASAP so it can be included.  The chronicler is only a messenger. The
resposibility rests on the officers and populace to keep itself informed.

On the upside, if I don't get any articles, printing will be very cheap and I
will not have to spend very long collating and preparing the finished copies.

Asa Hrafnasdottir