[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Mon Aug 20 08:58:03 PDT 2001

	Hey Dunstan,

	I have a "cute" piggy you can have if you'd like ;)  By the way,
there was no thanks necessary for you being awarded
	your Sable Comet.  You earned every bit of it.  You are one of the
most dedicated and hardest working members of
	Loch Ruadh that they have.  I'm proud to count myself as one of your
friends and as your Mac brother.

	Sean