[Loch-ruadh] Home Safe

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 20 12:01:19 PDT 2001

Ivor wrote:

>All Of the Clan Macfergus have finaly made it home after some minor car
>trouble.We didn``t  leave site tiill  8:30pm. We all had a grand time at
>Lunasad  agian this year agian seem`s to be getting better every year.
>                                                    Lord Ivor Macfergus

Glad to hear you got the van fixed, and that you were able to work at it at the site instead of beside I20 somewhere.  Of course, it would have been better if it hadn't broken down at all, but I guess that is in the same class as rain coming along with the cooler weather.

I agree - Lughnasad was even better this year.  I guess we must be doing something right.  :)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com