[Loch-ruadh] Home Safe

Cait and Ragnar (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Mon Aug 20 12:10:36 PDT 2001

Well, we made it home safe.  I wanted to send out a special thank you to
Aaradon (Iknow I spelled that wrong, sorry).  He really helped us out and
was a shining smile when we needed it.  Also, if anyone know of the young
girl who help with water-bearing (her name is Evelyn), please let me know.
she is about 13 or 14 and was wearing a dark purple dress.  She has 3 or 4
other siblings and her father kept asking about the Donnybrook.  She was so
wonderful and I have a gift for her.  Please pass this info onto her or her
father.  Thanks!

Cait