[Loch-ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Aug 24 11:32:40 PDT 2001

I have offered to host the next Wandering Bardic at my house so that I can
also throw in a birthday party for Logan (Sept. 6th) and myself (Sept.
10th).  I heard a rumor that Wiley was going to host it, but unless he wants
to fight me for it (I've got two epees now, heh heh!), go ahead and list my
address:  6600 Sheridan Road, Ft. Worth, 76134 & phone 817-551-7642 for the
September 7th Wandering Bardic.

Madelina