[Loch-ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Aug 24 12:25:26 PDT 2001

Former Chronicler on a soapbox here:

If you intend to be a regular contributor to the Scarlet Letter, you can provide Asa with a blanket release to use any submissions that you give her.  (Which reminds me, I need to update my own release)  Just use the form in the Scarlet Letter and note that it covers any and all submissions.

And Polydore is correct - there is no such thing as too much artwork.  I'll bet that Asa would love to have the "problem" of more artwork than she can include in a single issue.  :)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com