[Loch-ruadh] Fwd:

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Aug 28 13:46:11 PDT 2001

Pout, pout....legs won't be fixed yet, so I won't be going.  Have been
to a couple of Gothic Wars and they are fun!!

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"