[Loch-ruadh] Fwd:

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Aug 28 14:37:08 PDT 2001

At 08:20 PM 8/28/01 +0000, you wrote:
>As we are beginning to find out (post Lughnasadh revel), Brother Kris is an
>excellent cook.
SNIP
I whole heartily agree with this opinion.

>   Please respond ASAP, so we can let him know about a grill
>(which I don't have) and sharing expenses for the lamb.  Also, how many Macs
>and Loch Ruadhians are going to be there?
>Gwenllian
Sorry to say that Dana and I will not be able to make it this year.  Just
to long
a drive for our legs to be cooped up.  Anyway, just found out that she will be
getting ready for surgery during the next week.

You all have fun and eat my share of the lamb; I know it will be delicious.

Bicé