[Loch-ruadh] Write Now! Please!

HRAFNASDOT@aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 22:10:28 PST 2001

While everyone has some down time (hopefully) this holiday time, after the
presents are wrapped and kids are in bed - think about please contributing to
our newsletter........

This will be the first newsletter of the year 2002 - Is anyone interested in
having a "My SCA New Years Resolution" list?

"I resolve to have my garb ready two days BEFORE the event....." (wishful
thinking?)
"I resolve to actually see my dining room table at least 1 day a week - and
actually be able to sit at it to eat........."
I resolve to actually clean out that space in the garage so I can do the
messy (plug in your vice of choice: armoring, arts & science, candle
making......) stuff out there instead of the kitchen/table/dining room.....
I resolve to make it to at least one class this year....

Well, ya'll get the idea.  Padraig has done a beautiful piece for the cover.
We need articles, artwork, recipes, how-to's, memoirs/memories....  WE NEED
YOU!

Please send your stuff by Dec. 27th or let me know you have something ---- we
are going to be cutting it close, but we want a good newsletter for populace
at the first of the year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - HAPPY CHANUKAH - MERRY CHRISTMAS - GOOD YULE TO ALL--------

Asa