LR- Officer's Reports

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Feb 9 07:12:40 PST 2001

Greetings unto the Populace!

Officers, please remember that if you are required to make a report to your Central Regional superior, you are also required to copy me on that report.  This is not my idea, but required by the Kingdom Seneschal.  I expect to have reports from all Officers no later than the date that you are required to have them submitted to your Regional superior.  Email submissions are fine, as are hardcopies.  Whichever works for you works for me.

My thanks to those of you who are already sending me your reports; keep up the good work.  If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

In Service,