LR- Attention Fian Ruadh

Baron Rozell ack3 at airmail.net
Sun Jan 14 22:08:20 PST 2001

Greetings unto the Fian Ruadh and the populace of Loch Ruadh!

    It has come to my attention that there is a rumour floating around that
we have been disbanded or at least our numbers have been greatly reduced.  I
don't know how that got started around but I'm here to say that it's
completely untrue. No one, to my knowledge has dropped out of the company.

    Secondly, Today at the Elfsea/Steppes war practice I was approached by
His Excellency Llewelyn and was given a challenge for Fian Ruadh.  His
challenge is that Fian can't beat arthurians at the practice this coming
sunday or the sunday after. With the confidence he has in his own company,
he's even offered that he will give us a 2 to 1 ratio and still defeat us.

    Needless to say, I took his offer. So, now I call upon all Fighters of
Fian Ruadh to attend me and thier fellow members at Randol Mill park this
coming Sunday and the Sunday after.  We need to show these arthurians just
who they're dealing with.

    The current stakes of this bet is that if we win they'll come to our
february fighter practice. If we lose we must attend thier fighter practice
the third sunday of February. I'd like to up these stakes and make it a bit
more interesting but before I do, I want to confer with everyone in the
company. So, if you have any ideas or comments please send them to me
personally at ack3 at airmail.net .

    Last but not least, to all the support personel of the fian ruadh. While
your attendance to these practices are not mandantory, I would like at least
a few of you to show up and show your support. If you can come out please
do.

Ld. Conor na Mara, Esq.
Fian Ruadh Commander
ack3 at airmail.net
"Maytag" is my middle name; I'm an agitator.