LR- Party

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Sun Jan 28 00:11:32 PST 2001

Sorry I missed the party, hope it was a good one.  This is the first one
I've missed in a while.  I had the choice of going to the party, going to a
dinner show that Kara was performing in tonight or working all day (10:30
a.m. Saturday to 2:00 a.m.Sunday) and of course, work won.  Oh well, maybe
next time.  Hope everyone had a good time.

Sean the ever working