LR- Party

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Sun Jan 28 01:11:15 PST 2001

At 03:11 AM 1/28/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry I missed the party, hope it was a good one.  This is the first one
>I've missed in a while.  I had the choice of going to the party, going to a
>dinner show that Kara was performing in tonight or working all day (10:30
>a.m. Saturday to 2:00 a.m.Sunday) and of course, work won.  Oh well, maybe
>next time.  Hope everyone had a good time.
>
>Sean the ever working

Your smiling face was missed.  It was not a big party but we had a good
time and the weather wasn't real bad.  Just foggy, mostly.  The gifts were
great and you missed out on a chance to get the ever popular 'fruitcake'
but Curtis took it home with him.  I'm sure Padraig will be willing to see
you get his chickens next year.  Someone wound up with a shark that sings
'Mack the Knife', some incense, two cute pictures, and I got a 'damn-it
doll'.  There were other things but I can't remember them all.  We'll tell
you all about it at populace.

Bicé