[Loch-ruadh] while we're on the topic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Jul 2 07:11:14 PDT 2001

That is going to be the hard part... making Logan sit still & take it easy.
If it wasn't for the pain meds, I could just keep handing him beer to keep
him still....

So far, Weyland hasn't accosted Logan yet, but he'll be home with Daddy
today while Mommy's at work.  I can only hope that three days (at Academy of
the Bow) away from Legos is enough to keep him busy with Legos all day, and
not jumping all over Daddy.

Speaking of thumbs... I slammed the car door on my own left thumb Friday.
The nail bed is still deep red, almost purple, and there is still a dent in
my finger where the door was shut on it.  I'm right handed, but I never knew
I used my left thumb so much until now!