[Loch-ruadh] Re: scarlet letter subscriptions

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 14:12:20 PDT 2001

Baroness Dana:

I have not received any mail from you - If I've insulted you in any way I do
not know as I've had very little contact with you?  The only thing I've sent
to put any thing in the scarlet letter itself, and the blanket request on
Daniel & Rourke

I have not had ANY e=mail from you except this excerpt and a much appreciated
address on Rourke and Daniel

"Huh?????
I am really confused?  I sent you the addresses you asked for as soon as I
received your email! You even sent me a thank you!   Now I get this????  Just
what have "I" done?

I read email this morning (because I couldn't get online after noon yesterday
and I thought I had explained in earlier emails about my ISP problems) and
was going to try answer your questions as best I could, but then got this
email!!

I am guessing that my input is no longer wanted or needed by you.

Loch Ruadh Treasurer,
In service to those who appreciate it,"

Someone can come by and pick up the Scarlet letters - I don't think I need to
be doing this for the Canton - perhaps someone else was in mind?  Perhaps
there is some confusion -  Sorry for what ever was going on -

Asa