[Loch-ruadh] Calling on Lumberjacks and Grillers

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:24:48 PDT 2001

Dibs on any that are relatively large and straight.
about 7" around is a good size...(and no Sluggy that's
not a ruadh noise)

Actually in all honesty, Caerrell's dad's property
should provide all the wood necessary for the
trebuchet, with the advantage that it will all be one
wood type, so it will look nicer.  So I think I'm
going to bow out of this one.

-Bjorn

--- Weylyn and Brenna MacAllister