[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Tue Jul 31 21:21:19 PDT 2001

Oh yeah.. forgot to ask what kind of supplies you are in need of?  I might
be able to dig up some of those squeeze bottles I've seen you guys using...
and I think we might have one of those big coleman water cooler jugs or
something around somewhere...

Amy Townsend
Hurst, Texas
A Successful Member of "The Mom Team"!
If you knew it was poison - would you still buy it?
If I can show you a better, safer way, would you listen?
I can, will you?
http://www.aymz.net/toxins