[Loch-ruadh] Reminder: Wandering Bardic is tonight!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Jun 1 07:34:10 PDT 2001

This is just a reminder to all interested parties that tonight is Loch
Ruadh's monthly Wandering Bardic and Potluck Feast.

As it is my last month to wear the cloak of Kragenworth Keep, I will be
handing out largesse especially for poems, stories, and original works.
Feel free to bring works in progress as well.

The info is as follows:

When:  Friday, June 1st, at the home of Alaric and Fiona (George and Pamela
Boles).
Time:  7:30 p.m. - ??
Phone:  817-426-4631
Where:  108 N.E. Rosamond in Burleson -- a map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=108+N.E.+Rosamond&csz=burleson%2C+tx&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Please bring your own chair, drinks, and a snack to share with
6-8 people.  Don't forget your songbooks and instruments!

As always, children are welcome as long as they are supervised.

In service,
Madelina de Lyndesaye