[Loch-ruadh] Thanks to my family

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 1 07:39:54 PDT 2001

Conor wrote:

>Well, speaking as one of her elder Mac an Ghabhann brothers, I don't
>think she'd have much to worry about ;)
>
>- Conor / Bear
>Who usually keeps his armour and sword handy....

Yes, Loch Ruadh and House Mac contain several large, hairy and unpleasant individuals who are prone to violence, and who would be more than happy to provide attitude adjustments to any churl offering unwanted attentions to any of our ladies.

Not only do we have a deep-rooted belief in justice, we are willing to administer it.  (grin)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum