[Loch-ruadh] Commander of Fian Ruadh

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 1 15:27:31 PDT 2001

According to the Fian Ruadh Charter that we approved last year, it is fast approaching time to choose a new commander for our war company.

Lord Conor na Mara served well and ably, and with much honor, as our first commander, but the time has come to pass the reins.

According to the Charter, we will choose a new commander by popular vote at the June Populace Meeting each year.

In accordance with this, I ask that any and all members of the Populace of Loch Ruadh who wish to serve in this capacity, make themselves known to the Populace at large.  Membership in Fian Ruadh is open to any who consider themselves to be Loch Ruadh; likewise, leadership of the company is open to any member of Loch Ruadh.  (Note:  if you are a non-fighter, please consider taking a fighter as your deputy to be in command on the field of battle.)

Please pass this missive on to any of our folk who are not Internet enabled.

In Service to Loch Ruadh
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum