[Loch-ruadh] July 4th

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jun 6 07:21:44 PDT 2001

The new 10 X 20 pavilion is stored at your house, what a great time to set
it up before our event!!!!  We could picnic and maybe even some bardic under
it. Oh, and have our meeting.

On a more serious note......as a co-autocrat, I would really like to see
this pavilion put up before our event.  We need to know how much time,
man(women)power, stakes and what (or whom)it would best serve at our event.

Dana