[Loch-ruadh] Lady Anna MacFergus

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Jun 6 11:15:06 PDT 2001

I just found this email from Polydore while checking an alternate email address that I don't read daily (that'll theach me):

While they apparently are not looking for publicity, I thought that you guys should know, anyhow...

Last week on friday, the MacFeargusses were all loaded up to head for Warlord and just before they left, Anna's left side and throat went numb, and she ended up in the hospital with a smallish stroke. She came home tuesday or wednesday and seems to be rapidly recovering.

Anyway, thought you should know.

Polydore

I thought the Canton needed to know about this, as Anna and Clan MacFergus are part of our Loch Ruadh family.

Let's keep Anna and all of Clan MacFergus in our thoughts and prayers, especially for her continued recovery, and see if there is anything we can do for them.

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum