[Loch-ruadh] Sewing machines

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 8 22:36:44 PDT 2001

Geez, I really have a case of CRS. I mentioned it to one person, and forgot
to mention it to more. A friend of mine who works for the City of Grand
Prairie, sent me an email a week or so back, stating that their Santa Cop
program had way too many sewing machines. They need a cabinet, and power
pedal, and according to the email those items can begotten fairly reasonably
priced. They are asking for a donation of $50 to the program and you get one
of the machines. If you are interested call the Grand Prairie P.D. and talk
to whoever handles the Santa Cop program.

Domhnall
May those who love us, love us,
   and those that don't love us,
May God turn their hearts;