[Loch-ruadh] while we're on the topic

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Jun 28 11:13:21 PDT 2001

While we're on the topic of praying for people...

please keep Logan in your thoughts tomorrow, as he goes in for surgery at 6
a.m. to correct his hiatal hernia. (This is the second repair to it!)  He
will be at the V.A. hospital in Dallas, but will most likely come home that
afternoon.  To assure that he gets some rest (& peace & quiet), I will be
taking the kids out to Academy of the Bow.  Logan doesn't need his wee son
trying to head-butt him in the belly just now....

Many thanks,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan