[Loch-ruadh] Populace Meeting / Independence Day Revel

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Jun 29 13:39:54 PDT 2001

Pookie,

Would you post directions please?  I can't find the last email I got from you with directions to your place.  Although I can find my way out there, I'm not sure of giving coherent directions to someone else.

Cait,

I like all kinds of cheesecake, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that, so I don't think you'd get any complaints about bringing that as a dessert. (grin)

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants