[Loch-ruadh] A wee bit of a joke for ya

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 09:49:27 PDT 2001

There was a priest making his daily trip thru a hospital ward of injured men in Britian....he stops at a very poorly scotsman bed and asks if there is anything he can do....

Ahhhh father....I know I am dyin....if ye coold please send a grand piper to come pipe me hoom twold be much appreciated....

The priest knowing just such a man locally sent him by the hospital....

Going back the next morning the priest stopped and asked a doctor how all was going in the ward....to which the doctor shook his head and replied...

Ye know, that dying scotsman was visited by a piper...and lo and behold he is on his way to a very speedy recovery and will be just fine...

Wonderful the Priest exclaimed....

Well, maybe not so wonderful said the Doctor....10 healthy recovering Englishmen took sick and died from the fright !!!

A Scottish Lass

Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn