[Loch-ruadh] Spring Faire

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Tue May 1 16:55:05 PDT 2001

I finally got a chance to sit down and check my email.  It took me two days
to get everything put away and organized.  Jesse and I managed to make it
home with our posse of kids.  We are seriously thinking about getting
grandma's to babysit the two youngest for the next event!  We really missed
our freedom! hehe

Anyways, I would like to say on behalf of our family that we had a great
time!  We are glad to finally be official members of House Mac! (even though
I still haven't figured out how I'm going to wear the bells and tip toe past
the baby while she is sleeping?? hehe)

AmY

(I still don't have a decent name yet.. any SUGGESTIONS would be
appreciated... was thinking about something that sounded kind of like my
real name Amy or my nickname Aimz)