[Loch-ruadh] Bids for Offices

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 16:59:13 PDT 2001

To all those intending to submit bids for the Canton
Offices coming open:

Please bring me a copy of your bid to Populace Meeting
tomorrow night.  The Offices open for bid are:
     Seneschal
     Hospitaler
     Herald
     Chronicler
     Minister of Arts and Sciences
     Archery Marshal

Above all other qualifications for any Office are two
factors:  paid membership, and a willingness to do the
job.

Bids must also be sent to the appropriate Regional
Officer, with proof of membership (photocopy of your
membership card) and a photocopy of a picture ID.  You
should send/give a copy to the person presently
holding the Office, and provide courtesy copies to the
corresponding Baronial Officer, and to Lord and Lady
Loch Ruadh, Galen and Allesandre.

In Service,
Padraig

=====