[Loch-ruadh] Literature addiction

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue May 29 08:21:31 PDT 2001

Oh, great... Padraig is not only an addict, but also a pusher!!

Now I'll have to sneak off to the library at lunch.  I suppose I should
re-think my place of employment... I'm merely an elevator ride and a few
steps from the library, here in tower 2 of the Tandy center.  Not a good
thing for someone who gets d.t.s if the morning newspaper isn't delivered on
time....

Madelina