[Loch-ruadh] Possible Canton Office

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue May 29 08:33:46 PDT 2001

Madelina brought up the idea of having a Minister of Children office for the Canton.  We have not had an MoC for quite a while, but it strikes me that with the number of children we have within Loch Ruadh, this would be an excellent idea.

Before we decide to add the office, however, I'd like to see some discussion on what people think the MoC office is, and what it should be for Loch Ruadh.

In my opinion, the MoC is much more than merely a glorified babysitting service.  It is an opportunity to school our children in chivalry and honor, and to teach them not only the arts and sciences that are so much a part of our Society, but to also give them a sense of belonging and participation.

Let's have some discussion online, and then talk about it at Populace on 6 June.

In Service,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum