[Loch-ruadh] Tavern at Defender

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Fri May 4 09:19:00 PDT 2001

> 1.  Should we run a drinks tavern at Defender?

Sure, but is the Canton going to be called upon to run the Archery
Tourney as we did last year.  And if so, won't this spread our people a
bit thin?  It might be hard to run two things at once.

> 2.  Should we do it alone or with one or both of the
> other groups?

Alone and keep the gold!

> 3.  Should we do prepackaged drinks only, or also
> offer tea, lemonade and coffee?

Either/or.

> 3.  Should we offer any food/snack items?

Sure only I would keep it simple.

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?