[Loch-ruadh] Tavern at Defender

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 09:30:25 PDT 2001

--- Prohero <prohero at cowtown.net> wrote:

> > 1.  Should we run a drinks tavern at Defender?
>
> Sure, but is the Canton going to be called upon to
> run the Archery
> Tourney as we did last year.  And if so, won't this
> spread our people a
> bit thin?  It might be hard to run two things at
> once.

Good point.  As a matter of fact, Afan and Medb have
asked if we will be the Steward Minders and look after
them during the event - we agreed to this at Populace.
 They have also asked if we would be willing to
coordinate the Unaligned Camp, for those who don't
wish to camp in a Culture Camp.  I forgot to bring
this up at Populace, but unless someone objects, I
don't see a problem with it.  Loch Ruadh and House Mac
have traditionally hosted the Unaligned Camp at
Defender for years.  We just need to ensure that we
don't take on too much, and the choice of how much we
will do is ours.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum