[Loch-ruadh] FW: A ride to Warlord

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 23:47:11 PDT 2001

I'm sorry that I can't help.  I have to leave early in order to get set up
and running by dark.  I will be taking my games chest, so when you get
there, please come by to introduce yourself, and maybe we can indulge in
Pente, 9-man Morris or any of the other period games I have.
If you don't have another option by Thurs. night, let me know and I'll see
if I can rearrange my travel plans.  I just hate to see someone not being
able to get there.  It is really a fun event!
Gwenllian
P.S.  Do you attend Loch Ruadh populace meeting?  I may have met you and
just can't place a face to your name.