[Loch-ruadh] FW: A ride to Warlord

Zach Lawson Zach.Lawson at RadioShack.com
Wed May 23 05:55:25 PDT 2001

Thank you again for your offer. I'm sure I will find a way to get to Warlord
and I will definitely introduce myself. We may not have met, I have only
been to one wandering bardic and one moot. So you see I'm still very new to
the SCA. I'm looking forward to attending my first big event. So far
everyone has been so nice, I'm sure the SCA is going to be a group I will be
glad to be a part of for a long time.

Zach.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Self [mailto:julie_self at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 1:47 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Loch-ruadh] FW: A ride to Warlord

I'm sorry that I can't help.  I have to leave early in order to get set up
and running by dark.  I will be taking my games chest, so when you get
there, please come by to introduce yourself, and maybe we can indulge in
Pente, 9-man Morris or any of the other period games I have.
If you don't have another option by Thurs. night, let me know and I'll see
if I can rearrange my travel plans.  I just hate to see someone not being
able to get there.  It is really a fun event!
Gwenllian
P.S.  Do you attend Loch Ruadh populace meeting?  I may have met you and
just can't place a face to your name.