[Loch-ruadh] Home safely

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 20:52:37 PDT 2001

Hey now!  I do _not_ have a foot of lead... if I did
then we wouldn't have to worry about finding a
counterweight for the trebuchet. :-)

Seriously, the gas pedal is very easy to depress and
several times I found myself ever so slightly
accelerating and then going "whoa!  way too fast!"

When I was pulled over however, I know my speedometer
was reading 78-79ish...  still speeding, but not
excessive speeding like the ticket shows... :-\

-Bjorn