[Loch-ruadh] Home safely

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue May 29 09:20:35 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
At 08:52 PM 5/28/01 -0700, you wrote:

When I was pulled over however, I know my speedometer
was reading 78-79ish...  still speeding, but not
excessive speeding like the ticket shows... :-\
-Bjorn

Your problem was that you were not going fast enough!  I know you think it
doesn't make sense but when you fly by very,very fast, they are not sure they
saw you and by the time they do a double-take, you are so far down the road
they figure it was their imagination and not worth the effort it would take to
check it out.  Then again, maybe that only works when you are a evil young
girl that is masquerading as a sweet little old grey headed lady who wouldn't
do anything like that (or so they believe).  Just ask Dana.
Bicé